Virtual summer school 2015
Do you want to meet students from different countries? Do you want to have a multicultural experience? Do you want to build on your social network? Do you want to experience e-learning? Do you want to explore new job opportunities? You can have all that joining International Virtual Summer School...
FACT: Last year International Week brought together 272 participants from 22 countries. Get ready for great experiences with international participants in 2015.
The 7th Virtual Summer School entitled ˮThink Globally, Live Virtuallyˮ will last from 9th June to 6th July 2015 teaching the students with lectures and webinars broadcasted online. In addition to this, the experience will be developed through tasks, forums and other tools. All courses are held in online learning mode, but are offering an oportunity to meet students from different countries. You will have an opportunity to work in multicultural virtual teams and learn how to communicate in global business. Take the opportunity of multicultural experience and social networking!
International Week Creative Cross Cultural Communication - Get Your First Online Lesson for Free
Seize the opportunity of direct intercultural communication and business networking and join our group of participants from different countries in International week. Active participation in the international week Creative Cross Cultural Communication will enable you to raise your intercultural awareness and gain confidence in intercultural dialogue.
- Duration: 1 week - from 16 to 23 June 2015 (11th June to 15th June: obligatory Preparation period)
- Study Mode: Fully Online
- Language: English
- Tuition: Free of charge
- Professor: Mia Miše, MsC
- Maximum number of participants: 60
Bachelor programme courses (June 9 - July 6, 2015):
- Intecultural Management - 6 ECTS (taught in English language)
Master's programme courses (June 9 - July 17, 2015):
- Economic policy in media interpretation - 7 ECTS (taught in English language)
Master's programme courses are prepared for all already having Bachelor degree and wanting to add a master course whether for the purpose of Lifelong learning or completing a master's programme.
- Virtual Mobility course for students (taught in English language). Virtual Mobility (VM) 101 is an introductory course to virtual mobility for students. If you like intercultural adventures, you will definitely enjoy the course. VM 101 will prepare you to participate successfully in other virtual courses.
The application is open until 30th May 2015.Print