Research and Networks
Since its founding, the DOBA Business School has closely cooperated with the local environment and institutions at home and abroad. This cooperation has been based upon a strategy including the following key elements:
- cooperation with the economy/business for a transparent transfer of best practices and exchange of knowledge,
- strengthening the local and regional cooperation with companies to provide practical skills for immediate application in the working environment,
- strengthening the connections and cooperation with related institutions to ensure comparability and increase of competitiveness,
- promoting lifelong learning with the quality educational offer for individuals and businesses.
One of the key priorities of the DOBA Business School is international cooperation and integration, developed and strengthened on the basis of:
- bilateral agreements;
- exchange of students and lecturers;
- participation in lecturers for international scientific research projects;
- development of study programmes and cooperation in development of joint study programs;
- individual contacts with teaching staff and their participation in international conferences;
- organisation of international scientific and professional consultations (round tables, summer schools, international seminars).
The academic cooperation of the DOBA Business School with other higher education institutions in Slovenia is predicted to be in the area of student exchange and higher education teachers, the development of joint study programmes, advanced training programmes and extension of cooperation.
In order to efficiently facilitate academic cooperation with other higher education institutions in Slovenia, the DOBA Business School has concluded agreements on academic cooperation with:
- The Koper Faculty of Management, University of Primorska,
- The University of Nova Gorica,
- GEA College of Entrepreneurship,
- The School of Advanced Social Studies in Nova Gorica,
- The Faculty of Education, University of Maribor.