Apply to DOBA
Enrolment for Master Programmes Is Open to:
- Graduates of bachelor programmes (Holders of First Class or Upper Second Class honours degrees where applicable) in relevant study programmes (Economic and Business Sciences, Organisation and Administrative Sciences, Sociology, Law, Political Sciences) or
- Graduates of equivalent courses listed in the previous paragraph from other areas of study. For additional information, please contact our admission office via email at email@example.com
- Certified copies of degree certificates and transcripts for each college or professional school previously attended (the transcripts should indicate when the degree was granted alongside syllabi of any college taken to date). ). An official transcript is a complete academic record of all individual courses and grades achieved at an educational institution. It must be signed by a presiding official and bear the seal or certified stamp of the issuing institution. The signature, seal and/or stamp should appear on all pages of the document.
- A copy of the national identification card/passport
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- A one-page essay addressing two topics: What experiences led you to select your professional objectives, what are your expectations regarding the master’s programme
- A colour passport photo
* Where your original documents are not in English, you must provide officially certified translations.
English Language Requirements: Your spoken and written English needs to be at an appropriate level, so that you may be able to work effectively in our programme courses.
How to Apply: Completing and submitting your application accurately and on time is crucial. Application for DOBA’s master's programme can be made online.
When to Apply: You should submit your application as early as possible in the academic year prior to that in which you wish to study.
After You Apply: We will send an acknowledgment of receipt of your application and the decision by email. After being accepted at DOBA you will be invited for an online interview.
Applications are in already progress. Secure your place.
If DOBA Business School concludes based on reasonable grounds that the applicant has falsified any document/information presented to the School as part of his or her application, without limiting any other rights of DOBA Business School available at law, DOBA Business School reserves the right to revoke the application and, subject to applicable law and DOBA Business School Policy, to terminate a student’s registration and no fees paid are refunded.