Our high-quality master's programmes follow the standards and requirements of the current European and global business environment. DOBA Business School holds the honour of being the first and only higher education institution in South-Eastern Europe to receive the UNIQUe international quality certification which recognises quality in online learning.
A School That Goes Beyond: Ensuring excellence in teaching and developing students’ competencies that are needed to succeed in the business world of the 21st century
We provide programmes for personal and professional growth. You will gain practical knowledge, abilities and skills which will enable you to succeed and compete in the contemporary business environment.
Fully Accredited Master's Programmes in English
“With innovative programmes and approaches we turn challenges into opportunities” is the mission that reflects the faculty’s commitment to scientific, research and development work, to continuous innovation and practical orientation of study programmes offered by the faculty, and to broader social and economic environments.
The Advantages of Our Master’s Programmes
- Comprehensive support from enrolment to graduation.
- Implementation of actual projects for companies and searching for new solutions during studies.
- Applicable knowledge.
- The professors are practicing professionals.
- Development of students’ soft skills and competencies is of key importance for their career promotion.
- Internationally certified online learning.
We Welcome Applications from:
- all who wish to obtain a Master’s degree for reasons of personal development and promotion
- all who wish to obtain modern knowledge and competencies that are of key importance for the competitiveness of companies
- all who simply wish to do something useful and socialise with ambitious people
- all who wish to study flexibly, who live and work in Slovenia or abroad
- all who wish for positive change in their lives
Click here to have our leaflet emailed to you.
Our programmes are supported by globally renowned companies such as Microsoft, Court of Justice of the European Union, the United Nations, Unicef, Emirates Airlines, Renault, National Democratic Institute, Washington DC, IBM, Generali, Konica Minolta Business Solutions EU, Red Cross Geneva, Philip Morris, VIP Mobile, Qatar Airways, Raiffeisen Bank, Nokia, Robert Bosch GmbH, etc.