The aim of the Alumni Club is to establish and foster connections and communication between graduates, promote club members and generate and facilitate cooperation between club members, companies and other institutions. The club also provides possibilities for graduates to participate in the development of our programmes and to contribute to social and charity events.
A school’s success is measured by the success of its graduates. Through post-graduation surveys, our analyses show that 56% of the graduates experienced positive changes in their workplace immediately after graduating (they were promoted, offered a better position, received a higher salary, etc.). Due to the current economic environment, it is also important to mention that obtaining a diploma ensured job stability for our graduates allowing them to retain their jobs. We take pride in the fact that one third of our graduates generally consider continuing their studies.
56% of the graduates experienced positive changes in their workplace immediately after graduating
Our Graduates' Success Stories Include:
- setting up their own company,
- job promotion,
- successful project management,
- employment in an international company,
- use of social media for sales promotion and wider product recognition,
- improved use of communication tools for international trade,
- a greater degree of self-confidence in communicating with foreign partners (in English),
- transforming group work into teamwork,
- implementation of new processes and ideas within their organisations that were developed during their study at DOBA (some even become innovations),
- help in projecting company growth and development,
- development and strengthening of business networks,
- successful lobbying,
- personal development and satisfaction, etc.
- 56% get promoted after graduation
- 82% would again choose DOBA Business School
- 92% would again choose online learning